Where can I find my student ID and certificate of enrolment?

Log in to your CampusCore account https://cms.kh-berlin.de/login/#/
Navigate to the 'Studies' section and select the 'Study journal' tab

Select the current summer semester 2024. It will appear with a green border. Then select the round symbol at the bottom left, which is labelled either 'Re-enrolment' or 'Enrolment'.

You can now download the documents as PDF files at the bottom right of the page.

Please save the "Studierendenausweis" on your mobile device so that you can show it digitally if required. You can print out the certificate of enrolment 'Studienbescheinigung KHB - Ausführlich' for submission for official purposes

Office of Study Affairs-js, 29.02.2024